Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Too much to do....

....too little time! I have so many things I want to do between now and next Monday, when I go back to work, but I really have no idea where to start, so I end up sitting on my butt surfing the web. I guess I am just overwhelmed. Since I am starting a new teaching position, I am really not sure how to prepare. I haven't even seen my classroom yet so I don't know what I need to get it set up. I don't really know what school supplies I will need, but I want to make sure I get stuff now while it is all so cheap during this back to school craze. I have a lot of friends I want to see, but I know I don't have enough time to see them all, and get done what I need to around the house. As usual, like it is at every school break, I said I was going to get more organized, and really didn't get around to doing anything to accomplish that. Well, I did pull out some old clothes from my closet, so I guess that counts.

Well, I should just get off my ass now and get something done in my house right now, instead of just sitting here rambling!

1 comment:

cassy said...

I hope you get it done and enjoy your last weekend before school starts!