Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I needed that...

Sometimes you just need an evening out with the girls. For me, of course, that includes my sweet little Lanie. Tonight we went out with our friends Cassy and Rylee for sushi! Cassy and I ate sushi, Rylee ate rice, and Lanie at next to nothing as usual. It is so nice just to be able to sit, relax, have some good food, and talk with someone who listens and doesn't judge. I'm so glad Lanie and I have Cassy and Rylee in our lives.
It would be a lot less interesting without them.

We have known Cassy and Rylee for about a year now. I met her on MatchingMoms.org, and we quickly discovered that our girls were born on the same day, both by c-section, because both were transverse. Cassy had just moved to the area from Oklahoma and we were both looking for playmates for our little ones. Here's a picture of the two girls at Lanie's birthday party.

1 comment:

cassy said...

It was great for us too! We had a really nice time. It was awesome to catch up. Thanks again for the goodies from Norway. I love them all - and the chocolate is to die for. Rylee and I ate one on the way home.

I'm so glad we found each other. Here's to many more nights of sushi and friendship!