Thursday, August 17, 2006

Procrastinating

Here I am posting on my blog when I should be finishing getting my house ready so that the housekeeper can come and clean it tomorrow. It just seems wrong to have to "clean" your house so the housekeeper can clean it! We are having our housewarming party on Saturday, so I have to de-clutter (which was supposed to get done over the summer), so I can have someone come and clean before Saturday. So, now my office is stacked with the boxes from all over the house that haven't been unpacked, or that got filled with stuff from around the house. My office will definitely be off limits area on the house tour! Eventually my office is to be my scrapbooking haven, but it certainly is no haven now. Oh well, I better get back to it. I hope some of you are out there actually getting some rest.... or partying your tail off in Dubai!

1 comment:

Texan in Kuwait said...

Hehe...I'm not there yet. Only a few more days.