Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's 3:30 in the morning....

and I am up for two reasons. My little girl woke up around midnight, crawled out of her crib and came into our bed. Well, about half an hour ago, my dh asked if I could return her to her room, which I obliged. His back has been hurting and he has been tossing, turning, and moaning all night, which is probably the main reason I am awake. I tried to get him to take a pain killer and a muscle relaxant, but, would he take them???? noooooooooo..... Why is it that men who will use every kind of electronic technology and the latest and greatest gadgets will not use medical technology to their advantage?!?!?! See, if I am in pain, and know that a couple of pills will reduce my pain and let me sleep, I am all for it. I choose not to suffer. I just don't get it. Any insights out there for me?????

No comments: