Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Can't wait to see 20/20... I hope!

I had my pre-procedure examination yesterday for my LASIK surgery scheduled for Friday. They said everything looks good and that I am a good candidate for the surgery. The doctor seemed very optimistic and said he thinks I should have a good result. Of course, they also give you this document that is several pages long outlining all of the things that could go wrong ans make you watch a video that goes over all of them as well. I know it is basically to cover their asses, but it does make me a little nervous! Anyway, hopefully by Sunday I will have much improved vision and can throw out all the contact lense solution and related items!

4 comments:

Spider Girl said...

This procedure just seems so miraculous to me!

I've had friends who have had this surgery and they were SO pleased with the results---best of luck with your own! :)

katertoter said...

You are going to love it! I have had it done twice and each time, it is so awesome to wake up with perfect vision.
GOOD LUCK!!
~katie

Kellie said...

Thanks for the comments. I have been getting a little nervous, and it helps to hear from others who have had it done!

Stephanie not in TX said...

Jeff is dying to have this done. Good luck - everything will be *fine*!