Thursday, September 29, 2005

It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind!

OK, so I have kind of done a 180 on the whole new house thing. I thought about it a lot, and decided I was being a little bit nit picky about the whole kitchen thing. I mean, I don't even cook that much! And, I got hubby to agree that if we do get it that we have to buy a new dining set with a nice china cabinet which would move a lot of stuff I currently have in the kitchen into the china cabinet, solving the too little space thing. Besides, even if we waited until next year and got a more expensive house then, it would probably make it a lower likelihood for me to stop working, which is my ultimate goal. I can still see myself making my two year goal even if we get this house. This house is very nice, would be brand new, with a nice brand new pool, and would be closer to my work, which is also a plus. So, I changed my mind and told hubby that we should explore the possibility further which of course made him happy.

No comments: