Monday, September 19, 2005

WOOOO HOOOOOO

Thanks to Cassy I was able to get my ticker working, as you can see at the top of this page. It seems that lately it doesn't take much to make me happy. Which if you are my husband, my employer, or friends, is a good thing, because you really don't have to do much to keep me blissfully happy. And, I am not even taking any happy pills! Wouldn't THAT be scary! I guess having a job I enjoy going to has helped with my outlook on life a great deal!

Anyway, there is also a Woo Hoo about our house buying endeavor. We got pre-qualified for enough to buy the house we are looking at without having sold our current house. Which means we have a bit more time to worry about our house and I don't have to go crazy trying to get it ready to sell. I still have to do that, but not so it can be sold TOMORROW! Of course, we also can't afford to be carrying two house payments for too long, so we would want to get it sold ASAP. Anyone want to buy a nice 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 car garage house in the nice quiet town of Trophy Club (a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth for those unfamiliar with Texas)?

No comments: