Saturday, September 24, 2005

Disappointed...

So, we made an offer on te house, but unfortunately someone else made a bid too, and they apparently made a better offer than we did. I had gotten my hopes up way too much, and so now I am very disappointed. We hadn't even really been looking for a house and David just happen to come across this one by chance, but I really liked it and could picture us there. Oh well, shit happens. I have to tell myself it just wasn't meant to be and that there is a perfect house out there for us and it will come along when things are better for us financially. So, now it's back to concentrating on paying off bills, and doing some things to this house to get it ready to sell. And, I need to find some way to get things more organized here so I am not so miserable trying to keep this house functioning. So, it will probably mean another trip to IKEA to get some cool organization things, which always cheers me up.

My sister told me to think about all the things I didn't like about the house. I am trying but it's hard.....

No comments: