Wednesday, September 28, 2005

House Hunting, Part Deux

Well, last night, the hubby madde an appointment for us to go look at a new housing development. We looked at two different houses, and both were pretty nice. Hubby is just psyched and excited over these houses, but I cannot muster even one "woo hoo." It would be nice to have a new house... with a swimming pool. But a couple things keep coming up in my mind. I do not like the kitchen. It is too small and will not hold all of my kitchen stuff. One of the reasons for moving into a new, bigger house is so I will have room for all of my "stuff!" I should not have to get rid of stuff, even stuff I may not ever need or use, to move into a bigger house! Second, there are only two lots available that will accommodate the house we are looking at. And neither one is extremely appealing to me. But they will be opening a new part of the addition next year, but I don't think I can get hubby t want to wait. Wish me luck when I talk to him tonight.

1 comment:

cassy said...

You all will get it figured out. Hopefully, you're womanly common sense will win out and he will see the rationale behind staying where you all are.

BTW, thanks so much for the sweet message this morning. 30 minutes to go! Whoo hoo!!