Friday, June 01, 2007

Long time no post....

This spring has been crazy! It seems I have been going non stop since Spring Break. We had a lot of fun at Sea World for Spring Break. Lanie loved seeing Shamu and playing in the water. Then shortly after Spring Break I was wrapped up with Lanie's 3rd birthday festivities. Katie (katieskrew.blogspot.com) made the most beautiful invitations for the party which was themed "Under the Sea." The whole party turned out great and the mermaid cake I made was a big hit. After all that was done, then I was busy with getting ready for the end of the school year and all that entails. Well, this past Tuesday was my last day of school, and I now have time to try and catch up with the almost 1000 e-mails in my inbox (most of which are spam!). Most of all, I am looking forward to all the fun things we have planned for the summer, including our trip to Norway! I am going to try and post some pictures from Spring Break and Lanie's birthday later today or tomorrow and will try once again to be better about posting on this here blog!

No comments: