Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Almost there....

Well, it is almost time for Spring Break!! Only 4 more school days and I will have 9 glorious days at home with my little girl. My husband has to leave Sunday for training so he will be gone most of the time which is disappointing but we will deal with it the best way we know how.... by taking a road trip! Me and the little one are going to go to San Antonio for a few days to spend time with friends of ours and go to Sea World! It will be Lanie's first time in an amusement park of any kind and I think she will love it. I'm also just looking forward to having some time in my house to try and de-clutter a bit. Lately, between work and working out all the time I have had very little time at home for anything. I really want to get all of my scrapbooking stuff organized so I can start putting together albums of all the great things we have been doing.

On another subject, I have been doing pretty well with my weight loss and have lost 22 pounds so far since January! I may not win the little contest we have going on at school, but I still think I am doing great.

1 comment:

katertoter said...

Hey, we want to see birthday pictures!!!!